Facebook Twitter

En Español

Rate Schedule

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I set up utility services?

In order to protect our citizens, it is the City's policy to require a signature on all requests for new service or to terminate service. Therefore, a person needs to come to City Hall and sign a work order to establish utility service in Brigham City. We are located at 20 North Main, and are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You will be required to show identification and will be asked for your social security number and a telephone number.

If you are buying a home in Brigham City, there is no deposit. If you are renting or leasing property, there is a $100 security deposit. This money is required before service can begin. This deposit will be refunded to you at the time you move from Brigham City or upon purchase of a home. If you move from one rental property to another, that deposit will remain with your account. Only one deposit is required. The security deposit for commercial property is $500.

How do I terminate utility services?

If you wish to terminate or transfer service, you will also need to sign a work order. It is very important that you terminate your account when you move or you will be held accountable for that bill.

What utilities does Brigham City provide?

Brigham City provides water, sewer, electric, and garbage pickup.