City Codes contain development and property maintenance standards to safeguard livability and avoid conditions which can be detrimental to the public welfare for all citizens. Through code compliance the primary goal is to protect the vitality of the City by making certain residential neighborhoods, multiple housing complexes, industrial, and commercial areas are maintained in a safe and healthy manner through fair and reasonable code compliance.
Common Code Violations Include:
Reporting a Concern:
When reporting a concern, please provide the following information:
- Address of potential violation
- Description of potential violation
- Complainant name and phone number
Upon receipt of a concern, case assignment is made and generally investigated with 48 hours. Brigham City Staff actively investigates violations of City Code. Violations are given reasonable opportunity to correct the violation and occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances are granted an extension to correct the issue.
- For building and property maintenance questions, please call: (435) 734-6619
- For vehicles unlawfully parked, please call police dispatch at: (435) 723-5227
- Or contact code services through the Online Contact Form