Brigham City Recreation is hosting an awesome summer adventure for your children this summer. For all you moms who need a mid-week break, send your kids to us. This day camp will meet at the Hervin Bunderson Center, 641 East 200 North for 5 Wednesday for a new 6-hour adventure each week. This activity fills up fast every year so don't delay.
NO LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED. Please bring your own lunch in a disposable container. We will have coolers available.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING: WEDNESDAY, June 6 at 9:00AM. You will receive your Child Pick-up Card and important instructions.
2018 Adventures are as follows:
- June 6 -- Eccles Ice Center (ice skating) and Willow Park
- June 13 -- Natural History Museum of Utah (will be stopping at a splash pad on the way home)
- June 20 -- Minnetonka Cave then wading in Bear Lake (for the cave tour any clothes cannot have been worn in another cave)
- June 27 -- This is the Place Heritage Park
- July 11 -- Party in the Park and Swimming Party in Brigham City meet at Pioneer Park Bowery & Niagara Water Bottling Plant Tour (must have shoes and long pants for the bottling plant tour)
Ages: Boys and Girls Ages 6 to 13
Cost: $75.00 includes all 5 weeks plus a T-shirt.
Sign ups are from April 1st through 30th
Where: Meet at the Hervin Bunderson Center.
To register online, click here.